Valdosta Law Firm Providing Wise Counsel and Aggressive Representation
Dedicated to our clients and community since 1960
Rooted in the community for three generations
What can you expect from Bennett Law Firm?
- Client-Focused Law Firm — We always maintain a manageable case load so we can give each case and every client the attention they deserve. Our training, experience, hard work, attention to detail, professionalism, and a great staff has been our recipe for success since 1960. We understand that our clients are going through some of the most difficult and stressful times of their lives and we are humbled that they have reached out to help them navigate their complex legal issues.
- A Talented, Efficient Staff — Bennett Law Firm maintains a large staff of qualified and experienced legal assistants and secretaries. Typically, we have a two-to-one ratio of staff to attorneys. This allows us to put the necessary time and effort into our cases in order to address all of our clients’ needs from returning phone calls the same day to being prepared, and making sure clients are prepared, when its time to go to court.
- We Are Truly A FAMILY LAW FIRM — Three generations of Bennetts have built a strong reputation in South Georgia for providing aggressive reputation in many areas of the law, but particularly in the area of Family Law, which includes divorce, child custody, modifications, child support, and adoptions. We will leave no stone unturned when it comes to making sure our clients have gotten what they deserved when it comes to their children, along with their assets, debts, and financial future.
- Maximizing Success Of Our Injured Clients — Our Firm has been involved in some of the largest personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice verdicts and settlements obtained in South Georgia this century and we have done so without flashy commercials or billboards but by establishing a reputation in the community for being a Firm that will fight for its clients.
- Defending The Rights And Freedoms Of Our Clients — We understand that sometimes good people make mistakes and, also, sometimes innocent people are wrongfully accused of a crime. In either scenario, we will make sure our clients’ constitutional rights are protected and that they are given due process in our courts and we will do everything in our power to protect our client’s reputations, freedom, and future.
- Longstanding Relationship With Valdosta State University And Moody Air Force Base — Bennett Law Firm is located just 2 blocks South of Valdosta State University and approximately 20 minutes South of Moody Air Force Base. 4 of our 5 attorneys are VSU graduates and we have helped hundreds of other current students and alumni deal with various legal issues. Jim T. Bennett, Jr, who founded Bennett Law Firm in 1960, served in the United States Air Force and retired as a Colonel. Mike S. Bennett, Sr., likewise, served in the USAF during the Vietnam War. Our Firm has provided legal representation to hundreds of airmen and their families, at home and abroad, over the last 60 years.
- Flexible To Handle Nearly All Legal Issues — We are a one stop shop for most legal issues. Each of our attorneys have areas of the law that they focus on and, altogether, there is no legal issue we cannot solve. If for some reason we cannot take your case, we will certainly point you in the right direction.